Overall Rank: 31819
Average Rating: 1.9/4
# of Ratings: 4
Theatrical Release Date: 08/03/2018
Blu-ray/DVD Release Date: 10/30/2018
Genre: Sci-Fi, Thriller
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Director: Jennifer Yuh Nelson
Actors: Mandy Moore, Gwendoline Christie, Amandla Stenberg, Harris Dickinson, Wallace Langham, Golden Brooks
Plot: After a plagues sweeps the United States, 98% of the nation's children are dead. The remaining 2% who survived find themselves with amazing powers. But instead of being celebrated, they are locked up in interment camps - that is where 16-year-old Ruby finds herself. Each child is assigned a color based on their abilities - and while Ruby can control minds, she knows this is one of the most dangerous powers, and instead hides among the super-intelligent. But her life is about to change when she escapes - and discovers her true purpose. -- Chris Kavan
Full Movie Reviews
ikkegoemikke - wrote on 10/31/2018
This is not about politics.
It’s about your children.
This is about our children.
We will find a cure and we'll save our precious sons and daughters.
If you want to form a sentence with the words “monotony”, “mediocrity”, “clichéd sameness” and “corny”, you can do that without any problems along with the movie title “The Darkest Minds“. Well, I’m getting sick of the concept of dystopian teen films. Even though they mixed it this time with a kind of “X-men” mood. Apart from some crackling electrical flashes, a storm with trees crashing down and flying containers, there’s not much more to see here. And don’t expect impressive special effects either.
Actually, I already had the feeling while watching “The 5th Wave” that after the successful franchises of “Divergent” and “The Hunger …
Related Movie Lists
Recent Movie Talk Posts
No posts have been made on this movie yet. Be the first to start talking about The Darkest Minds!